GL events Group

GL events… bringing people together

Lingotto Fiere is part of the French group GL events, a world-class provider of integrated solutions and services for events, operating across the three main market segments:

  • congresses, conferences and conventions
  • cultural, sports and political events
  • trade fairs and exhibitions for professionals and general public

Intervening on behalf of a large range of institutional and private companies in France and worldwide, the Group’s mission is assisting companies, institutions, event organisers and local/regional government at every stage of the process from the definition of their event strategies to final implementation in the field.

Three strategic business units

GL events Live offers expertise covering all business line specialisations and services for corporate, institutional and sports events to provide turnkey solutions from consulting services and design to producing the event itself.

GL events Exhibitions manages and coordinates the Group’s portfolio of more than 300 proprietary trade fairs covering a wide range of sectors: food industry, culture, textiles, manufacturing...

GL events Venues manages a network of 38 venues (convention centres, exhibition centres, concert halls and multi-purpose facilities) in France and international destinations: Lyon, Paris, Toulouse, Nice, Clermont-Ferrand, Saint-Étienne, Vannes, Metz, Troyes, Nice, Amiens, Roanne, Barcelona, Brussels, Budapest, London, Padua, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Turin, Ankara, Istanbul, and The Hague.

The Group in figures

  • 4.252 employees
  • 942.4 M€ revenue in 2015 
  • 30.8 M€ net income attributable to the equity holders of the parent in 2015
  • over 90 offices throughout the world
  • over 300 proprietary trade shows
  • 40 venues under management (with a combined public access area of more than 1 million sq.m)
  • over 4.000 events staged
  • over 11 million visitors and exhibitors

www.gl-events.com

GL events Italia S.p.A.
GL events operate in Italy through its holding company GL events Italia S.p.A. The head quarter is in Torino, Lingotto Fiere. GL events Italia also own shares in Bologna and Rimini fair centres.

PadovaFiere S.p.A.
Since 2005, GL events has also been operating in the Veneto region, through its 80% share in the company that manages PadovaFiere, the remaining 20% share being owned by public-sector shareholders.

Maf Servizi Srl
In May 2012, GL events acquired Maf Servizi, a company operating in Torino from 1986 with more than 500 national and international events organised per year, mainly related to the medical industry.

 

In Italy,